Monday, July 22, 2013

My First Monday Made It

I'm so excited to be doing my very first Monday Made It with 4th Grade Frolics!                                            

                                            

I haven't gotten into making stuff for school quite yet... I have about 6 weeks of vacation left.  So I decided to take on an easier project for my first Monday Made It.


Last year I typed up lyrics for songs that the kids liked, and printed them on neon cardstock.  This year I am remaking the lyrics.  I used Powerpoint and I created Wordart for the lyrics.


Then, I printed them on the full sheet labels...one of my favorite products!!  Now I'm mounting them on black cardstock... another one of my favorite products.



Now I'm off to cut and stick!  No pasting and no taping!  

How was your Monday Made It?  




No comments:

Post a Comment